2A Armament Balios LITE 5.56mm
1 in stock
The BLR-16 is our lightest and most popular rifle. We set out to deliver a reliable, lightweight rifle with innovative components to provide our customers with the best possible shooting experience. The BLR-16 is in use by professional end users all over the country and each component of our rifle is hand finished, assembled to ordered, test fired, and backed by our great support staff.
- 2A BALIOS LITE GEN 2 LOWER RECEIVER – CNC machined 7075-T6 billet with flared mag-well, hard coat type-III anodized, rear tensioning screw, rear takedown spring retainer, screw in bolt catch pin.
- 2A BALIOS LITE GEN 2 UPPER RECEIVER – CNC machined 7075-T6 billet “slick side” mil-spec port door, retained port door rod, M-4 feed ramps, machined indexing marks.
- 2A Armament Regulated Bolt Carrier – This patent pending fully adjustable gas system allows for gas system adjustment through the ejection port door. 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated , MPT, and QPQ.
- 2A BARREL – 16″ Pencil profile, 416-R stainless steel, mid-length gas system, 5.56 NATO spec chamber, 1 in 8 twist, 1/2×28 thread, QPQ process, titanium gas block.
- 2A RECEIVER EXTENSION – 2A Armament buffer tube and 2A latch plate, standard H-Buffer.
- 2A HANDGUARD – 2A Armament 15″ 6061 extruded BL G2-RAIL M-LOK, titanium barrel nut.
- 2A Titanium T3 Compensator.
- CHARGING HANDLE: BCM-MOD4B
- STOCK/GRIP – MAGPUL MIAD Grip, Mission First minimalist stock.
- LOWER PARTS – 2A magazine catch, 2A through drilled titanium takedown pins, mil-spec safety and bolt catch.
- TRIGGER – ALG-ACT trigger group.
- WEIGHT – 5.0 pounds based on options.
- Ships with one MAGPUL P-MAG and die cut foam box
- Product of the Great State of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
|Dimensions||50 × 16 × 10 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.