Released on 4-23-19 from Wilson Combat. The brand new EDC-X9L. After redefining the defensive handgun with the EDC X9, Wilson Combat has developed a new 5″ barrel, long slide version of the EDC X9 geared towards defensive and recreational shooters that prefer a longer sight radius.
The EDC X9L design combines the accuracy ergonomics and trigger pull of the classic 1911 design with enhanced reliability, and high capacity performance.
- Wilson Combat EDC X9L
- 5″ match Grade Bushing Barrel
- 8,7″ Overall Length
- 5.25″ In Height
- 15+1 Mag Capacity
- Optional Speedchute Magazine Well
- Proven EDC X9 Reliability
- 5″ Carbon Steel Tri-Top SLide with external Extractor
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Hi Capacity X-Frame
- EDC X9L
- Non-Lightrail Frame
- Black Frame
- Black Slide
- Black Cherry Grips
- EDC X9L Magwell Grip Extension
- Small Backstrap
- Medium Trigger
- Green Fiber Optic front sight
- Single Side Safety
|Dimensions||20 × 24 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.