Ruger 10/22 Custom Shop Competition Model .22 LR
2 in stock
The Ruger Custom Shop® embodies the pinnacle of style, performance and design, offering a level of refinement and attention to detail that could only be expected from an industry leader like Ruger. Custom Shop products have been designed by Ruger’s expert team of engineers with input from professionals in the field: competitive shooters, renowned hunters and award-winning writers. This line of firearms represents the finest example of quality and innovation in Ruger® products built to the highest of standards. The Custom Shop features exclusive collectible, competition, hunting and personal defense firearms for the most discriminating of shooters.
- Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.
- Hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
- Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
- BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
- Heat treated and nitrided CNC-machined match bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
- Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
- Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
- Painted and textured laminated stock provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- 16-1/8” cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2”-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Also includes: hard case; Ruger® Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth and decal.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 42 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.