Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 Compact Spec Series 9mm
1 in stock
Born from evolutions in the professional and shooting enthusiast spaces, the M&P® Spec Series™ line advances with its 3rd iteration. The newest edition places emphasis on delivering a package that is ideal for those looking to hone their skills and push their limits. The new Spec Series™ pistol comes complete with co-witness sights and a 4.6″ threaded barrel, making it an optimal choice for suppressed shooting. Also included is our C.O.R.E.™ system, designed to give the user the ability to mount their preferred handgun optic to maintain accuracy and proficiency when firing. The inclusion of two 23-round 9mm magazines means less time reloading and more time practicing. The additional 15-round magazine trims down the overall size of the new Spec Series™ and allows for a more concealable package. The M&P® Spec Series™ kit includes an M&P® knife that features a 4″ blade with an overall length of 9″ and a collectable M&P Spec Series™ Challenge Coin.
OTHER PISTOL FEATURES
• One flush-fit 15-Round magazine and two 23-Round magazines
• M2.0™ flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate shot placement
• 1/2×28 Barrel threads
• Forward slide serrations and picatinny stile rail
• Optics mounting plates included
SPEC SERIES COMPONENTS
• M&P® Folding Knife – folding knife with 4” Tanto-style blade, window breaker and seat belt cutter. 9” overall (opened)
• M&P Spec Series™ Challenge Coin – 3D, high-relief sculpted design, die-struck medallion. Solid nickel metal with antique finish and hard baked enamel. Clear acrylic capsule.
• Custom Fit Plastic Case
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.