Wilson Combat Experior Commander Double Stack, RMR Cut 9mm
Out of stock
The EXPERIOR lineup takes the lead as the most fully-optioned series we offer, showcasing nearly every tactical, functional and cosmetic option as a standard feature.
The foundation of every EXPERIOR pistol is our in-house produced match-grade slide, frame and barrel all perfectly machined and hand-fitted by our skilled gunsmiths for a lifetime of top performance. The EXPERIOR retains traditional 1911-style slide serrations, fixed Wilson Combat battle sights, and the classic 1911 extractor design to achieve a look that honors tradition but retains high performance.
All EXPERIOR models feature the new Wilson Combat TRAK grip texture-a hybrid, large asymmetric, flat-top checkering pattern that offers an exceptional, non-abrasive grip without snagging on cover garments. The TRAK grip pattern on the frame and grips offers unprecedented comfort while enhancing recoil control.
- High-Capacity Compact Size Aluminum Frame
- TRAK Texture on Frontstrap/Backstrap Treatment
- Concealment Bullet Proof® Hammer
- Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Length Pad
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- Black G10 Aggressive Starburst Grips with Pewter Medallions
- Countersunk Slide Stop
- 4.25” Stainless Steel Slide (Standard 1911 Slide)
- Black DLC Finish on Slide
- Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 4.25” Stainless Match Grade Barrel and Bushing, Flush Cut Reverse Crown
- Fluted Chamber
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
- Wide Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Carry Cuts/Ball Endmill Cuts
- 2 15-Round Capacity Magazines
This individual pistol featured the following upgrades:
- Additional 15 Round magazine (3 Total)
- Wilson Combat Carry Optic Mount factory mounted
- Cut for Trijicon RMR
- Tall Tritium Front Sight
|Dimensions||16 × 13 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.