Wilson Combat Protector Pistol 11.3″ 5.56
5 in stock
Our Wilson Combat Match-Grade, precision button rifled stainless steel barrels are tested for accuracy and finished off with our Q-Comp muzzle device that provides excellent recoil control without exacerbating blast back to the operator. The Wilson Combat exclusive 2-stage Tactical Trigger unit is utilized for a trouble-free, superior, crisp trigger pull every time with a modular construction that simplifies takedown and cleaning after high round count training sessions.
Ergonomic comfort features like our machined aluminum Tactical Trigger Guard, and Wilson Combat/BCM pistol grip) complete this high performing package that is tailored to the needs of military, law enforcement or the well-armed civilian.
- Wilson Combat MIL/Spec forged upper and lower receivers
- Wilson Combat match grade stainless barrel for superior accuracy and long service life
- Wilson Combat low profile gas block
- 300 HAM’R and 300 BLK pistol length gas systems
- Q-Comp flash hider/muzzle brake that reduces muzzle rise and flash signature while not increasing muzzle blast over that of a crowned muzzle
- Wilson Combat M-LOK compatible hand-guard with a 4” accessory rail
- Wilson Combat nitride coated precision bolt carrier group with Carpenter 158 MPI bolt, one piece gas ring, heat resistant chrome silicon ejector and extractor springs for long service life (left hand models have Wilson Combat phosphate coated bolt carrier group with 8620 steel bolt, one piece gas ring)
- Wilson Combat M2 two-stage TTU trigger unit with a crisp 4# pull
- Wilson Combat oversize tactical trigger guard
- Tailhook Mod 2 adjustable brace
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst pistolgrip
- Black Armor-Tuff finish
- D&H 20rd magazine
|Dimensions||36 × 14 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.