General Firearm Sales
All Firearms must be shipped to a valid FFL holder. Please submit all FFL’s to email@example.com
All firearms, magazines, receivers and NFA items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All NFA rules apply to any suppressor, SBS or SBR purchased from The Wichita Gun Club. NFA items will only be transferred after receiving a valid SOT and FFL from your NFA Dealer. Please send all SOT and FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Price & Description Errors
Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will refund the money.
If an item’s description contains an error such as incorrect price and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that The Wichita Gun Club LLC will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
1. Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
2. Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
3. NFA items that require ATF Transfer after the start of paperwork.
4. Illumination devices, electronic sights or optics.
5. All Ammunition Sales are Final
Order Cancellation Policy: Orders placed with The Wichita Gun Club may be cancelled by the customer prior to the item having shipped. All cancellation requests must be made through the Customer Service Department, reachable by phone at 1-316-390-6843, during customer service hours of Monday through Friday, 11am – 6pm CST Central Standard Time If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be cancelled and the customer must follow all rules applicable to returns. Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer’s expense. Any order that was previously cancelled by the customer may not be reversed. All cancellations are final.
A. Firearms, Ammunition:
All sales of firearms and loaded ammunition are FINAL, and returns are NOT ACCEPTED. Once a firearm is transferred to a customer’s name, The Wichita Gun Club will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered by the customer after shipment and transfer of ownership, the customer must contact the firearm manufacturer directly for replacement or repair. Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used, even if unfired. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items.
B. All Other Purchases:
Return shipping is solely the responsibility of the customer. If the purchased item(s) is defective or damaged upon receipt, or if the customer is not satisfied with a purchased item(s) and wishes to return it for a refund or replacement, the customer may return the item(s) to The Wichita Gun Club WITHIN 30 DAYS of the date of receipt of delivery of the purchased item. All returns MUST INCLUDE a completed Return Merchandise Form in the package with the returned item in order for The Wichita Gun Club to process the request and issue a refund or replace the item.
(Please click here to download and print a Return Merchandise Form). All returned items must be in the same condition as when they were shipped by The Wichita Gun Club and must be returned in original packaging. The customer will be assessed a re-stocking fee of 25% of the product sales price if the items are not returned in resalable condition, as determined at the discretion of The Wichita Gun Club. If the customer fails to include a Return Merchandise Form with the returned item(s), or if the Return Merchandise Form is incomplete, The Wichita Gun Club will NOT process a refund or replacement for the item(s) and the package will be returned to the customer and the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping.
Magazine Ordering Restrictions:
Effective immediately, no magazines will be shipped to Maryland with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
We abide by all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. We DO NOT ship high capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) with firearms to the states listed below. We will not replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines, nor do we offer refunds in place of the magazines. The responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities is on the customer.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders canceled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California – no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado – no magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013
- Connecticut – 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
- Maryland – no magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013
- New Jersey – no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York – no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Hawaii – no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois – North Chicago, no rifle magazines greater than 16 rounds
- Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston no rifle magazines greater than 15 round
- Highland Park, Cook County, Homewood no rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts – no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Ohio – no magazines greater than 30 rounds
- Indiana – South Bend no magazines over 15rds
*L.E.Os must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department’s superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O’s duties, or off duty. TWGC only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O’s.
Ammunition Ordering Restrictions:
Customers ordering ammunition that is illegal to own in their state will have their orders canceled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
2. You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
3. By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
4. You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
5. You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
6. You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
7. You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
8. You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
9. You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition. The following is a list of areas where we will not ship ammunition to. This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be canceled.
- California: No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento and San Francisco.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska: No Sales. Must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Hawaii: No Sales. Must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Illinois: No Sales to the city of Chicago. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID’s.
- Massachusetts: No Sales
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New York: No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.